Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
All Available Locations: Vancouver; Victoria
External Posting Description
Deloitte’s Technology Strategy and Architecture (TS&A) practice works closely with CIOs and C-Suite executives to solve some of the most challenging strategic, technology-based business issues and opportunities today. Whether it be an IT strategic plan, a cloud readiness assessment and roadmap, an Enterprise Architecture blueprints, service management transformation or providing the Board with IT visibility, TS&A is there to help. We not only strive to deliver the highest quality work, but we reinvent the experience for our clients, and redefine what consulting is and how it is delivered. As Technology practitioners, we keep abreast with the latest Technology trends to determine how cutting-edge technology could be applied to our clients – think drones for supply chains and cognitive automation for business and IT processes.
Our team is diverse, dynamic, international, and gathers individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. If you have an endless curiosity, enjoy learning and constantly being challenged in a fast-paced, team-centric environment, we want to hear from you.
A glimpse of what you will do:
As a Manager in our British Columbia’s TS&A team, be part of the growing practice and deliver world-class client work, develop and lead our people, grow our business and your professional career and help us maintain and advance our position of being Canada’s leading cloud and technology strategy professional services provider. As part of our team you will:
- Develop and manage client relationships;
- Manage Deloitte projects and practitioners;
- Work with clients to develop the strategies, operating models and architectures they need for advanced technology enabled business solutions
- Lead the design, development and deployment of IT service delivery capabilities specifically focused on new business models enabled by the Cloud
- Strategize and architect solutions using leading cloud providers like AWS Services, ServiceNow and SalesForce.
- Lead application/infrastructure migration projects from on premise to cloud (private/public/hybrid) environments;
- Enable integration with on premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms;
- Implement cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget);
- Participate in growth and development of Cloud & Architecture practice;
External Posting Qualifications