What is the opportunity?
Does the prospect of driving change within a complex Front Office IT environment appeal to you? As a Senior Project Manager within the FIC IT PMO group, your role will be to monitor and control the IT Project Portfolio in addition to supporting IT Project Teams. You bring the expertise required to enable better business management decisions through effectively partnering with business stakeholders, use of best practices and by providing transparency through accurate reporting. We are looking for a financially savvy, delivery focused individual with a solid track record in project management, control and governance.
What will you do?
- Execute transformational IT development projects as a lead PM
- Support and consult with project managers and deployment managers on project issues, status and tracking requirements across the FIC IT portfolio
- Own collection/analysis/reporting of application/project success metrics
- Facilitate Monthly program reviews with Senior Management
- Act as FIC representative on Capital Markets PMO initiatives
- Work with Capital Markets PMO to Establish and enforce Project Management best practices within FIC IT
- Assist with annual planning process and any ad hoc financial, vendor or risk management reporting
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven record in successfully influencing and implementing complex projects
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities combined with solid people and project management skills
- Enterprise mindset and strong analytical capabilities
- Proven ability to successfully provide insightful ad hoc requests on short notice
- Demonstrated experience in establishing control processes, tools, standardized reporting and artifacts
- Understanding of the Fixed income business and products
- 3 years + of project management experience
- 3-5 years of Capital Markets experience with a solid understanding of the business processes and terminology within the securities industry
- External certification (PMP, CPA, CFA etc.)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Work in a fast-pace and high impact Front Office IT environment
- Opportunity to do challenging work and deliver measurable change, improvement