Director – Technology Strategy (Radio Access Networks)
This is an opportunity for a dynamic leader to manage a national team responsible for radio frequency planning and engineering of TELUS’ radio access networks (RAN) in their respective region.
The successful candidate will lead RAN planning activities, including the identification and prioritization of coverage improvement projects. The successful candidate will build business cases for such projects and measure them once implemented. The successful candidate will also be responsible for integrating RAN capacity activities into the plan.
Indoor and outdoor site design
The successful candidate will lead regional teams responsible RF Design. The successful candidate will be responsible for traditional RF engineering activities such as evaluating coverage gaps, evaluating and costing the possible solutions, calibrating the propagation models, designing the detailed RF configuration for the new RAN elements, issuing associated work orders, producing the data fill and optimizing the new network elements once they are on-air.
He will also lead the team into the next generation of planning and engineering practices by evolving and implementing new and more efficient processes, leveraging all available tools and big data/analytics.
Microwave RF engineering
The successful candidate will be responsible for microwave RF engineering, from the planning stage to the detailed design stage, including frequency coordination and license fee planning.
The candidate will lead a team responsible for designing the RAN and microwave equipment solution, establishing the bill of material, ordering the equipment and producing the technical documentation, such as floor plans, connection diagrams and rack layouts, for new sites or for upgrade to existing sites. The successful candidate will also be responsible to evolve the team to increase efficiency, improve equipment ordering and delivery accuracy.
Excellent knowledge of 3GPP (UMTS/HSPA, LTE-LTE-A) radio access network design, optimization, performance and capacity engineering
Excellent knowledge of RAN engineering tools & best practices
Good knowledge of IP networks
Proven leadership and strategic thinking skills
Great technical leader skills
Ability to interface and influence all levels of management across the organization including executives
Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects and activities within project management methodologies
Igbo Union Toronto Events
There are no upcoming events.
- I Fear For Nnamdi Kanu’s LifeShare this on WhatsAppI Fear For Nnamdi Kanu’s Life We may [Read More]
- No BVN:Nigeria government got court order to freeze your accountShare this on WhatsAppThe federal government of Nigeria has [Read More]
- Canada Biafra Rally in PicturesShare this on WhatsAppCanada Biafra Rally in Pictures- [Read More]
- Shell:2017-2018 batch of the graduate internship programmeShare this on WhatsAppShell Nigeria in collaboration with [Read More]
- 2017 Igbo Union of Canada Cultural Night HighlightsShare this on WhatsAppOn behalf of the Igbo union council [Read More]
Latest Canada Jobs
- Shell:2017-2018 batch of the graduate internship programme
- Employment Centers in Toronto
- Business Technology Analyst – Technology – TORONTO LOCATION (Winter Co-op Jan – April 2017)
- Director – Technology Strategy (Radio Access Networks)
- Business Technology Analyst – Technology Consulting – Halifax/Fredericton – Winter 2017 Co-op
Get Latest Igbo News Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Igbo News and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
Date: October 29, 2017
Time: 17:00 -20:00
Location: 230 Gosford Blvd. North York. ON. M3N2H1
Date: September 3, 2017
Location: Toronto: Gate Fee $20
Date: August 27, 2017
Location: 230 Gosford Blvd, North York
Date: August 26, 2017
Date: August 19, 2017
Location: Trafalgar Room, Toronto Plaza Hotel
Date: August 5, 2017
Time: 13:00 23:00
Location: KEELE ST, Toronto, ON M3K 2B6
Date: July 22, 2017
Time: 12:00 -22:00
Location: High Park area 14
Date: July 15, 2017
Location: 30 Gordon McKay Dr. Toronto, Ontario
Date: July 15, 2017
Location: Address: 256 Centennial Park Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5N3
Date: July 1, 2017
Location: 115B Aerowood Drive Mississauga